Skin Care Tips for Dry Skin
In order to have a good and healthy skin, the general health rules regarding diet,exercise etc. should be observed. You should have a balanced diet, drink plenty of water and exercise
regularly. If your body gets healthy, your skin also becomes healthy. However, the following are some of the tips to get rid of dry skin:
- Do not wash your face more than two to three times a day. It washes away the natural moisture and oils from your face.
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water per day. Eat a lot of green vegetables and fruits.
- Try to avoid the use of soaps. The various chemicals present in the soaps may damage your skin and make it dry.
- You can apply raw milk on your face,neck,hands etc. It helps to reduce dryness.
- After each wash, apply some moisturizers on your skin. It will help to remove the dryness.
- Always use sunscreen lotions to protect your skin from Ultraviolet rays.
- Try to avoid chemicals as much as possible. Avoid heavy make-ups, cosmetics and soaps. Try to wear gloves when dealing with cleaners and other similar chemicals.
- You can use gentle cleansers on your face.
- Before applying moisturizers or other skin care products, try to remove the dead skin cells through exfoliation so that the pores do not remain blocked.
- For dry skin, shielding lotions may be used. This is a type of moisturizer which prevents the skin from losing it's own natural moisture and at the same time supplying it with additional moisture.
- The use of Olive oil or Almond oil is a good remedy for dry skin. These oils should be massaged gently on the skin.
Top Acne Treatments
- About acne scars
- Fruits for skin care
- Your diet and acne
- Factors cause acne
- Acne home remedies
- All types of acne
- Treatments of acne
- Teen acne
- Adult Female acne
- Acne tips
- Acne prevention: pimples and zits
- Acne myths and facts
- Acne & personal hygiene
- Does acne need medication
- Acne: Psychological problems
- Fatty foods and acne
- A week: Reduce acne
- Best acne treatment products